First Service Residential
38625 Calistoga Dr. | Murrieta, CA | (951) 296-2272
HOA: $150 a month as of 12/15/15
Number of homes in the community: 521
Tax Rate: 1.3%
This beautiful community of Central Park in Murrieta CA is located just east of 15 North.
Central Park in Murrieta overlooks the Temecula/Murrieta Valley. Here you will find a 3,000+ square foot one story, which are highly desirable along with larger lots and incredible views. These homes were built by Pulte Homes and many of them have upgrades in them. Central Park has many wonderful amenities including a beautiful clubhouse with a sparkling pool, tennis courts, basketball courts, and children’s playground.
This community prides itself on friendly neighbors, nicely kept yards, beautiful parks, wonderful schools, and private recreation facilities. When a home goes on the market here it doesn’t last long! Be sure to make this one of your stops when looking for a new home in the area. Located centrally just east of the I 15 and Temecula Promenade Mall, you will have access to everything this wonderful city and community has to offer.
- Pool & Spa
- Sports Field
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- North of Murrieta Hot Springs – Alamos Elementary
- South of Murrieta Hot Springs – Nicolas Valley Elementary
- North of Murrieta Hot Springs – Bella Vista Middle School
- South of Murrieta Hot Springs – James L. Day Middle School
- North of Murrieta Hot Springs – Temecula Valley High School
- South of Murrieta Hot Springs – Chaparral High School